XXI International Festival of Children and Youth Creativity and Pedagogical Innovations "World Art Assembly / Cup of Russia".
Dates: May 26-31, 2020
Application deadline: May 18, 2020
Exhibition hall: Exhibition Center of the St. Petersburg Union of Artists.
Address: St.Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya St., 38
There are two equivalent forms of participation are provided: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA.
1) IN PERSON: original art objects or personal performance are provided for the festival competition program;
2) IN ABSENTIA: the organizing committee prints the files sent to the Organizing Committee with the entries and places them at the exhibition in an art book. The size of the printed A4 files.
• Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
• Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
• Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
• Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
• Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
• Category “Teacher”: not limited
Based on the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Scientific Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma). Diplomas to in absentia participants are sent by mail, in person participants are awarded at the award ceremony and then in the organizing committee.
Download "Regulation on the competition of vocal mastery / competition of singers" (in the format Word, PDF)
Download the "Application form" (in the format Word, PDF)
Download "Labels for art objects" (in format Word, PDF)
The competition of vocal mastery (singing competition) is held with the aim of preserving the traditions of multinational song culture and identity, popularizing and reviving various areas of performing art, and identifying and supporting talented performers and teachers.
2) Folk song and modern processing of folk songs
3) Academic singing
4) Choral singing
5) Jazz and blues
6) Rock and rock and roll
b) clear diction and manner of performance;
c) a sense of style of the work;
d) possession of vocal variety techniques;
e) correspondence of the repertoire to vocal abilities;
f) the embodiment of an artistic image;
g) artistry, ability to stay on stage, contact with the public;
h) stage costume.
3) Duration of a concert number (song): up to 4 minutes
4) In the competition number it is possible to use modern electronic instruments and phonograms “minus one” (musical accompaniment without a voice), except for the “Acapella” nomination.
5) Collectives and individual performers can use both well-known songs and song compositions, as well as works of their own composition.
6) Performance in the form of a show program (theatrical production) is welcome.
According to the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Artistic Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma).