Registration deadline: March 10, 2020.
1) In person participation: originals or copies of art objects;
2) In absentia participation: the author sends electronic versions of art objects to the competition. The organizing committee prints files and places it in the general exposition (A3 format).
TECHNICAL REGULATIONS / PARTICIPATION RULES
in International Watercolor Contest
Drawings can be made in any painting technique with a size of no more than one Whatman sheet.
4) Still life
5) Fauna and wildlife
6) Flora and flowers
7) Water essence
8) Hyper-realistic picture
9) Spiritual art (religious painting)
10) Thematic composition / storytelling picture
11) Experiments in watercolor
- Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
- Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
- Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
- Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
- Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
- Category “Teacher”: not limited
а) in person participants present prepared works (on whatman, canvas, plastic or other hard base) with option to hang them on vertical surface (hooks, mounts, eyelets, etc.). Volumetric compositions and objects should have supports that prevent obstruction of the object.
b) in absentia participants present photos of the competitive works in electronic form, the organizing committee print received files, prepare them and present in the general exhibition. The file must be at least 150-300 dpi and up to 15mb.
1) application form (in format Word, PDF)
2) label for each art object (in format Word, PDF)
а) photo of the author (co-authors)
b) photo of the artistic director
According to the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Artistic Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma).