XXI International Festival of Children and Youth Creativity and Pedagogical Innovations "World Art Assembly / Cup of Russia".
Dates: May 26-31, 2020
Application deadline: May 18, 2020
Exhibition hall: Exhibition Center of the St. Petersburg Union of Artists.
Address: St.Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya St., 38
There are two equivalent forms of participation are provided: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA.
1) IN PERSON: original art objects or personal performance are provided for the festival competition program;
2) IN ABSENTIA: the organizing committee prints the files sent to the Organizing Committee with the entries and places them at the exhibition in an art book. The size of the printed A4 files.
• Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
• Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
• Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
• Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
• Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
• Category “Teacher”: not limited
Please note: teachers, artists and masters have the opportunity to conduct their own master class or presentation (go to section "Offer a master class").
ТECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS / RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
in the International Fashion Design Competition
Design work can be performed in any technique using industrial or copyright materials and fabrics.
2) Ethno - collection
3) Collection of the future
4) Collection in the style of "modern"
5) Know-how collection (unusual decision of a costume designer, fashion designer)
2) Sketch shoes
3) Accessories sketch
4) Sketch of hats
а) in person participants provide ready-made collections of clothing or decorated drawings (on a paper, canvas, plastic or other solid basis, with the possibility of hanging them on vertical panels, hooks, eyelets, eyelets, etc.). Stationary volumetric compositions and objects should have supports that prevent obstruction of the object.
b) in absentia participants provide photographs of competitive works in electronic form. Sent files must be at least 150dpi, no more than 20 MB. each. The Organizing Committee prints in absentia works, draws up and places in the general exposition.
Competitive performances are evaluated according to the following criteria:
a) integrity and aesthetic value
b) design innovations
1) application form (in format Word, PDF)
2) label for each art object (in format Word, PDF)
а) photo of the author (co-authors)
b) photo of the artistic director
According to the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Artistic Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma).