XXI International Festival of Children and Youth Creativity and Pedagogical Innovations "World Art Assembly / Cup of Russia".
Dates: May 26-31, 2020
Application deadline: May 18, 2020
Exhibition hall: Exhibition Center of the St. Petersburg Union of Artists.
Address: St.Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya St., 38
There are two equivalent forms of participation are provided: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA.
Download "Participation rules" (in format Word, PDF)
Participation forms: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA
а) in person: the original art objects are presented for the competition, as well as the presentation of the contestants on the stage (video files).
b) absentee participation: photo images or video files of competitive works are provided in electronic form
- The organizing committee prints files of in absentia participantsand places it in the general exposition (A3 format)..
- In absentia participant's video files are exhibited for visitors and the jury on the monitor.
In person and in absentia works have equal rights. Diplomas are sent to in absentia participants by mail, for full-time participants the diplomas are issued at the award ceremony and then in the organizing committee.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
To participate in the festival, you must send registration materials. In person and in absentia participants send the same set of materials.
А) Basic registration materials (for in person and in absentia participants):
1) Application form of the participant:
а) application form (in format Word, PDF)
b) application for for a team (in format Word, PDF)
2) label for each competition entry (only for the "Fine Arts" section) (in the format Word, PDF);
3) electronic entries (photo files, video files)
4) copy of entry fee payment:
go to: Entry Fee,
go to: How to pay Entry Fee
5) For in person authors: "Transfer Deed Card" (download in format Word, PDF)
(During the transfer of the entries to the Organizing Committee, the full-time authors provide the entries with the cards).
Additional materials (if available, for publication in the catalog "New Faces in Art", see website www.artindex.pro ):а) photos of the author (co-authors)
b) photograph of the artistic director
B) Additional registration materials (if available), for the catalog and for correspondence participants:
a) photographs of the author, co-authors (for the catalog)
b) photograph of the artistic director (for the catalog)
c) photographs of the entries (for the catalog)
Age categories of the participants:
• Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
• Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
• Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
• Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
• Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
• Category “Teacher”: not limited
The indicated categories are evaluated separately by the jury.
FESTIVAL COMPETITION PROGRAM:
Competitive work is evaluated by a professional jury from Russia, Belarus, CIS countries, the European Union and Asia.