Registration deadline: March 10, 2020.
1) IN PERSON participation: originals or copies of art objects;
2) In absentia participation: the author sends electronic versions of art objects to the competition. The organizing committee prints files and places it in the general exposition (A3 format).
in International Arts and Crafts Contest
Art objects presented for the competition can be performed in any decorative and applied technique, using any materials - oil, acrylic, gouache, watercolors, tempera, plastic, natural materials, leather, etc., the size of no more than one Whatman sheet.
1) Decorative painting
2) Decorative panel
3) Murals, inlays, carvings
4) Souvenirs and gifts
5) Jewelry and accessories
7) Mosaics and stained glass
8) Forging and casting
9) Architectural layout
- Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
- Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
- Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
- Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
- Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
- Category “Teacher”: not limited
The jury assess categories separately.
1) application form (in format Word, PDF)
2) label for each art object (in format Word, PDF)
а) photo of the author (co-authors)
b) photo of the artistic director
According to the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Artistic Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma).