1) IN PERSON participation: originals of art objects;
2) IN ABSENTIA participation: the author sends electronic versions of art objects to the competition. The organizing committee prints files and places it in the general exposition (A3 format).
in International Art Textile Contest
Drawings can be made in any painting technique, using any materials - oil, acrylic, gouache, watercolors, tempera, etc., with a size of no more than one Whatman sheet.
2) Lace and knitting
3) Felting and weaving
4) Textile pattern and panels
7) Weaving and fabrics
- Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
- Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
- Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
- Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
- Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
- Category “Teacher”: not limited
1) in person participants present works that are prepared for display:
1) application form (in format Word, PDF)
2) label for each art object (in format Word, PDF)
а) photos of the author (co-authors)
b) photo of the artistic Director
According to the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Artistic Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma).