Registration deadline: until September 30, 2019.
Winners announcement and Award ceremony: October 13, 2019.
1) IN PERSON participants provide: originals of art objects;
2) IN ABSENTIA participants: video files with performance are provided for the contest. The jury views video clips and puts ratings on a par with in person participants.
• Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
• Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
• Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
• Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
• Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
• Category “Teacher”: not limited
in Readers competition
Participants in the reading contest recite works in Russian.
The reader competition includes reading aloud excerpts from prose and poetic works of authors in the following categories:
3) theater reprise
Performances are evaluated by the following parameters:
2) Understanding of the text
The contestant is given time for performance up to 3 minutes.
In case of a theatrical monologue, it is possible to use props and assistants.
Collective participation is allowed in the “theater reprise” nomination and each of the performers must voice the text with a total duration of at least 30 seconds.
2) video files of competitive works (in electronic form, for in absentia participants)
а) photo of the author (co-authors)
b) photo of the artistic director
According to the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Artistic Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma).