Registration deadline: until September 30, 2019.
Winners announcement and Award ceremony: October 13, 2019.
1) IN PERSON participation: originals or copies of art objects;
2) In absentia participation: the author sends electronic versions of art objects to the competition. The organizing committee prints files and places it in the general exposition (A3 format).
TECHNICAL REGULATIONS / PARTICIPATION RULES
in International Painting competition
Drawings can be made in any painting technique, using any materials - oil, acrylic, gouache, watercolors, tempera, etc., with a size of no more than one Whatman sheet.
|Age categories of the participants:
• Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
• Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
• Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
• Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
• Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
1) Landscapes (the beauty of the native land)
2) Still lifes (the beauty of shapes and shadows)
3) Architecture (the beauty of urban lines and shapes)
4) Patriotic theme (leafing through pages of history)
5) Illustrations to myths, tales and stories
6) My family
7) Portraits (beauty of the soul)
8) Our smaller brothers (animals, birds)
9) The underwater world and its inhabitants
10) Abstraction (fantasy, abstract composition)
11) Cosmic theme (fictional worlds and their inhabitants)
12) Thematic composition
13) Copy of the work of a famous painter
14) Free theme
|Nominations for category:
Category "Classical Painting":
Category "Avant-garde painting":
Category "Abstract Painting":
а) in person participants present prepared works (on whatman, canvas, plastic or other hard base) with option to hang them on vertical surface (hooks, mounts, eyelets, etc.). Volumetric compositions and objects should have supports that prevent obstruction of the object.
b) in absentia participants present photos of the competitive works in electronic form, the organizing committee print received files, prepare them and present in the general exhibition. The file must be at least 150-300 dpi and up to 15mb.
1) application form (in format Word, PDF)
2) label for each art object (in format Word, PDF)
go to: "Entry Fee",
go to:"How to pay Entry Fee"
а) photo of the author (co-authors)
b) photo of the artistic director
According to the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Artistic Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma).