XXI International Festival of Children and Youth Creativity and Pedagogical Innovations "World Art Assembly".
Dates: August 11-16, 2020
Application deadline: July 30, 2020
Exhibition hall: Exhibition Center of the St. Petersburg Union of Artists.
Address: St.Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya St., 38
There are two equivalent forms of participation are provided: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA.
1) IN PERSON: original art objects or personal performance are provided for the festival competition program;
2) IN ABSENTIA: the organizing committee prints the files sent to the Organizing Committee with the entries and places them at the exhibition in an art book. The size of the printed A4 files.
• Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
• Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
• Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
• Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
• Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
• Category “Teacher”: not limited
Based on the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Scientific Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma). Diplomas to in absentia participants are sent by mail, in person participants are awarded at the award ceremony and then in the organizing committee.
The competition of fashion theaters is held with the aim of preserving the traditions of multinational song culture and identity, popularizing and reviving various areas of performing art, and identifying and supporting talented performers and teachers.
1) Retro collection
2) Ethno - collection
3) Collection of the future
4) Collection in the style of "modern"
5) Know-how collection (unusual decision of a costume designer, fashion designer)
Competitive performances are evaluated according to the following criteria:
a) compliance with the stated theme, aesthetic value;
b) costume design;
c) statement: composition integrity, originality, director's decision;
d) performance: technique of participants, artistry and flexibility of performance
a) Fashion theaters present the author’s collection of costumes in the form of a mini-performance or staging fashion shows on the catwalk.
b) Competitive performances are organized according to the schedule, according to the script.
c) The competition takes place in two rounds (semi-finals, finals).
d) Competitive work is the performance of the team (up to 4 minutes), in the form of a completed action or performance.
e) The groups provide phonograms on CDs or mini-disks before the performance.
According to the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Artistic Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma).