XXI International Festival of Children and Youth Creativity and Pedagogical Innovations "World Art Assembly".
Dates: August 11-16, 2020
Application deadline: July 30, 2020
Exhibition hall: Exhibition Center of the St. Petersburg Union of Artists.
Address: St.Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya St., 38
There are two equivalent forms of participation are provided: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA.
1) IN PERSON participation: originals of art objects;
2) In absentia participation: the author sends electronic versions of art objects to the competition. The organizing committee prints files and places it in the general exposition (A3 format).
• Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
• Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
• Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
• Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
• Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
• Category “Teacher”: not limited
TECHNICAL REGULATIONS / PARTICIPATION RULES
in International competition of Animation and Digital Art
Attention: Video projects where photos and videos were downloaded from the Internet will not participate in competition.
1) Hand-drawn animation
2) Computer animation
3) 3D animation
1) Electronic projects and multimedia exhibits are accepted for the competition and demonstration (in absentia participation).
2) Technical characteristics of multimedia exhibits provided for the competition and demonstration:
b) in absentia participation: multimedia exhibit – file size from 10 to 100 MB, saved as video in formats .AVI, .MPEG, .MKV; size of the image 1280х720(HD720), 1920х1080(HD1080); only company logo and author signs can be placed on an image. We accept works made in form of a video of a slide show with the use of photos in Power Point.
3) competitive works in electronic format
а) photo of the author (co-authors)
b) photo of the artistic director