XXI International Festival of Children and Youth Creativity and Pedagogical Innovations "World Art Assembly".
Dates: August 11-16, 2020
Application deadline: July 30, 2020
Exhibition hall: Exhibition Center of the St. Petersburg Union of Artists.
Address: St.Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya St., 38
There are two equivalent forms of participation are provided: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA.
Forms of participation: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA
There are two equivalent forms of participation:
1) IN PERSON: original art objects or personal performance are provided for the festival competition program;
2) IN ABSENTIA: the organizing committee prints the files sent to the Organizing Committee with the entries and places them at the exhibition in an art book. The size of the printed A4 files.
Age categories of the participants:
• Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
• Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
• Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
• Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
• Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
• Category “Teacher”: not limited
Based on the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Scientific Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma). Diplomas to in absentia participants are sent by mail, in person participants are awarded at the award ceremony and then in the organizing committee.
The dates of the contest performances / views by the jury members are placed in the section "Schedule".
Download "Regulation on the Choreographic Competition / Dance Competition" (in format Word
Download "Participant form - individual author / soloist" (in the format Word
Download "Participant form - collective" (in the format Word
ТECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS / RULES FOR PARTICIPATION
in Choreographic Competition / Dance Competition
Individual performers (dancers) and creative groups - pupils of cultural and educational institutions, schoolchildren, students of studios, clubs, centers of extracurricular activities and other creative associations of children, adolescents and young people aged 27 inclusive are invited to participate in the competition.
1) Modern dance
2) Classical choreography
3) Folk dance and folk-stylized dance:
4) Ballroom dancing
5) Pantomime dance / humorous dance
6) Mix dance (mixed dance forms)
Competitive performances are evaluated according to the following criteria:
a) performing skills (level of dance training)
b) artistry (level of acting)
Additionally, the jury may evaluate:
a) the skill of the director (integrity of the composition, originality)
b) costume design
а) Competitive work is considered a concert number in the form of a completed dance piece. The number of entries from teams and individual performers is unlimited.
b) Performance in the form of a show program (theatrical production) is welcome.
c) Concert number duration:
1) for teams: up to 5 minutes;
2) for individual performers: up to 3 minutes.
d) Performance should be performed under a phonogram or accompanied by a "live" accompaniment; The groups provide soundtracks on CDs or mini-disks before the performance.
1) application form:
- application form of the soloist (individual author) (in the format Word
- team profile (in the format Word
2) competitive performances in electronic form (video files or hyperlinks to video hosting)
3) copy of the registration fee payment:
Additional materials (if available, for publication in the catalog "New Faces in Art"):
a) photographs of the author (co-authors)
b) photograph of the artistic director
The competition of choreographic mastery provides for two sections:
1) individual performers (dancers)
2) creative teams
Each of the submitted competitive sections is evaluated independently.
According to the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Artistic Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma).