XXI International Festival of Children and Youth Creativity and Pedagogical Innovations "World Art Assembly".
Dates: August 11-16, 2020
Application deadline: July 30, 2020
Exhibition hall: Exhibition Center of the St. Petersburg Union of Artists.
Address: St.Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya St., 38
There are two equivalent forms of participation are provided: IN PERSON and IN ABSENTIA.
1) IN PERSON participation: originals or copies of art objects;
2) In absentia participation: the author sends electronic versions of art objects to the competition. The organizing committee prints files and places it in the general exposition (A3 format).
TECHNICAL REGULATIONS / PARTICIPATION RULES
in International Sculpture contest
1) The figure of a person (head, bust, torso, statue);
2) The figure of animals;
4) Sculptural group, composition;
5) Fabulous and fantasy sculptural forms;
6) Paper plastic (sculptural forms of paper);
7) Relief sculpture (reliefs, bas-reliefs).
- Category “Kids”: up to 7 years
- Category “Young”: from 8 to 10 years
- Category “Middle”: from 11 to 13 years old
- Category “Older”: from 14 to 16 years old
- Category “Junior”: from 17 to 21 years
- Category “Teacher”: not limited
- in person participants: sculptures and compositions must have stands for placement on pedestals, and also have labels.Technical requirements:
- in absentia participants: files must be at least 200 dpi, no more than 15 MB. Each entry must be photographed from two or more different angles. The organizing committee print received files, prepare them and present in the general exhibition.
1) application form (in format Word, PDF)
2) label for each art object (in format Word, PDF)
а) photo of the author (co-authors)
b) photo of the artistic director
According to the results of the jury's work, lists of winners are formed for each age and professional category and in each nomination. The winners of the competition are awarded with diplomas of the Organizing Committee and the Artistic Council of the competition, recommendations for artistic directors, participation in a number of foreign exhibitions. All participants receive a certificate of participation (Diploma).